Gold Series Annular Cutter Set 7PC
Annular cutters are the industry standard for hole-making in heavy duty applications. More precise than twist drills, these cutters can increase your cutting speed by up to 3 times over conventional methods, and leave a reamed quality, burr free hole.
The attractive, premium quality metal case keeps your annular cutters safe and organized.
Gold Series Annular Cutter Set
- Sizes: 9/16, 11/16, 13/16, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16 x 1″ Depth of Cut (DOC) and a pilot pin
- P/N: UA0065
Gold Series Ultra-Kut™ feature:
- Double action tooth geometry makes cutting faster, smoother and reduces chatter.
- Ground and fully fluted ejection channels provide better chip evacuation requiring less power and improving performance in deeper holes.
- Weldon Shank with two flats for cutting mounting ensures a rigid cutting environment, and offers up to 2x the tool life compared to quick change mounting systems on competitive brands.
- Annular cutters work best with constant, confident pressure. If the magnetic drill motor is noticeably struggling or the chips produced are blue in colour, ease off the pressure.
- Smaller diameter cutters use higher feed rates than larger cutters.
- To increase the life of your cutter, use lubricating fluid or sticks.
- Annular cutters are great for making new holes – but they are lousy at makes holes larger. Attempting to enlarge a hole is the primary cause of cutter breakage. To enlarge a hole, use a reamer or lathe.