PTA Chain Hoists have earned a reputation for superior quality, service, and value. Every hoist is inspected, tested and certified in Canada by PTA under stringent conditions.
Certain models are equipped with a load limiter slip clutch – this safety measure ensures that higher than rated loads are not lifted by hoist. This increases safety for the operator and lengthens the life of the hoist.
Every PTA Chain Hoist comes with a user manual and test certificate.
- All load bearing parts are rated to 400% of their indicated limit
- Chain Hoist frame is manufactured from impact resistant, stamped steel for durability
- Forged carbon steel hooks
- Articulating top hook to help with centering loads
- 360⁰ rotating, rubber grip handle
- ASME B30.16 – 2005
- ASME HST – 3 – 1999
- Grade 80 heat treated, corrosion resistant load chain
Custom lifts available (the fastest and the best value in the industry)
Each PTA hoist has a 1 Year Warranty on non-wear parts.