PTA Chain Lever Hoists have earned a reputation for superior quality, service, and value. Every hoist is inspected, tested and certified in Canada by PTA under stringent conditions.
These lever hoists are equipped with a load limiter slip clutch – this safety measure ensures that higher than rated loads are not lifted by hoist. This increases safety for the operator and lengthens the life of the hoist.
Every PTA Lever Hoist comes with a user manual and test certificate.
- All load bearing parts are rated to 400% of their indicated limit
- Lever puller frame is manufactured from impact resistant, stamped steel for durability
- Forged, swiveling carbon steel hooks reduce chain twisting
- Articulating top hook to help with centering loads
- 360⁰ rotating, rubber grip handle
- ASME B30.21 – 2005
- ASME HST – 3 – 1999
- Grade 80 heat treated, corrosion resistant load chain
Custom lifts available (the fastest and the best value in the industry)
Each PTA hoist has a 1 Year Warranty on non-wear parts.