Compact Lever Block
PTA Chain Lever Blocks are the lightest and toughest in the industry and are now available in 3/4 TON and 1-1/2 TON capacities.
- Up to 25% lighter with a smaller, more compact body
- Patented steel brake gives unprecedented brake life for increased safety and lower maintenance costs
- Tougher chain – 100 Grade Galvanized steel – for strength and corrosion resistance
- Faster to use – Free wheel knob allows the fast and easy free chaining to quickly take up slack
- Available in standard lifts from 5′ to 25′ lengths
- Custom lifts available (the fastest and the best value in the industry)
All PTA hoists are built with quality and durability as the main priorities.
- All load bearing parts are rated to 400% of their indicated limit
- Lever puller frame is manufactured from impact resistant, stamped steel for durability
- Forged, swiveling carbon steel hooks reduce chain twisting
- Articulating top hook to help with centering loads
- 360⁰ rotating, rubber grip handle
Every hoist is inspected, tested and certified in Canada by PTA under stringent conditions.
Every PTA Lever Hoist comes with a user manual and test certificate.
- ASME B30.21 – 2005
- ASME HST – 3 – 1999
- Grade 100 heat treated, corrosion resistant load chain
Each PTA hoist has a 1 Year Warranty on non-wear parts.